Grace Partners, we appreciate you!
With your Grace Partner recurring gift today, you’ll help even more people live out the freedom God has given them in Jesus Christ. Your gifts make it possible for Time of Grace to use television, print, and digital media to share the timeless truths of God’s Word, which transform lives now and forever with the news of God’s grace.
One person who’s been deeply impacted by our Grace Partners is Cindy. She wrote:
“I want to thank you for your TV ministry. Your message always gets me thinking of God, my own relationship with him, and my purpose and focus in life. . . . Every time I watch I’m inspired. . . . I’m happy you have strong donors that believe in your work and give people (me) the opportunity to hear your message, inspire us in God’s Word, and through this strengthen our faith.”
Here are ways your recurring gift helps God’s Word spread throughout the world to people like Cindy in Time of Grace messages:
- Time of Grace television program: A weekly 30-minute message from Pastor Mike Novotny, broadcast on 109 local television markets throughout the U.S. You can find this TV program on national broadcasts on cable/satellite. You can also watch any Time of Grace program on-demand on the Time of Grace YouTube channel.
- Grace Talks daily video devotionals: Less than 10-minute video devotionals featuring a variety of speakers, with daily life applications. We distribute these worldwide via email and on social media: Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Podcasts: Download and listen to these audio-only versions while you’re working out, making breakfast, taking a walk, driving to work . . . wherever and whenever you can put on some headphones and hear God's Word. You can find these on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or however you listen to podcasts.
- Time of Grace with Pastor Mike Novotny: audio from the weekly television program.
- Grace Talks Daily Devotionals: audio from the daily video devotions.
- Grace Moments written devotions: Short, impactful written devotions available daily via email or hosted on the timeofgrace.org website.
- Blog posts: Longer written articles hosted on the timeofgrace.org website based on God’s Word to help people understand how God works through their daily lives.
- Printed devotionals: These are compilations of daily devotionals available in print. You can use as morning personal devotions, as short small group devotions, or as daily family devotions.
- Printed books: Written by a variety of authors on a variety of topics, you can use these books to help understand God’s will for your life even in difficult situations.
- Social media: Thoughtfully crafted, visually compelling social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest to help give you a quick boost of God’s Word to help you through the day.
If this is your first Grace Partner gift or one of many, please know that you are helping touch many people’s lives with Jesus.