Help us make real change.
For more than two decades, Americans for Prosperity Foundation (AFPF) has been working with volunteers and activists across the country, sharing skills and techniques to help them become effective advocates, mobilizers, and leaders in their community.
By giving people the tools and knowledge they need to become more engaged in their communities and the political process, AFP Foundation is fueling comprehensive change across the country, working to deliver real, lasting solutions to the country’s biggest challenges.
Your Donation Supports:
- AFP Foundation has a long-term, grassroots presence in 35 states and a network of like-minded champions across all 50.
- 3.2 million engaged citizens form the backbone of our organization; working within their communities to remove barriers to opportunity, offer solutions outside of top-down, government mandates. AFPF believes that everyone can succeed by creating value for others.
- Aside from its traditional audience, AFP Foundation has two projects dedicated to messaging to two distinct communities—Hispanic Americans (through The LIBRE Institute) and U.S. military veterans (through Concerned Veterans for America Foundation). These projects share AFP Foundation’s vision, mission, and infrastructure but use unique messaging and strategies specific to their respective audiences.
- AFPF uses state-of-the-art data collection, which allows our organization to effectively reach our audience and better tailor our message and programming.
- Over 400 full-time staff members at both the national and state level provide critical leadership in support of our mission to advance a culture of freedom.
Will you stand with us?