Comfort and Stand With the Nation of Israel
No country in the world faces more global opposition than Israel. No nation has suffered more persecution throughout history than the Jewish people.
Israel desperately needs the love and support of the Christian community in a world that is largely opposed to her very existence.
Since 1980, the ICEJ has been faithfully standing with Israel according to the command given in Isaiah 40:1 to "Comfort, comfort my people." Your support will impact Israel today in the following ways:
- Providing shelter and care for Holocaust survivors in need
- Placing bomb shelters to protect vulnerable communities in the north and south of Israel
- Bringing back home the lost tribes of Israel through our Aliyah assistance around the globe
- Fighting the scourge of antisemitism and anti-Israel sentiment
- Reminding the Church of its scriptural injunction to bless Israel
Now is the set time to favor Zion and Christians have a unique opportunity to bless and comfort the Jewish people as the Lord restores them to their land.
Comfort and stand with Israel when you send your gift today!