You can help more people connect with their Creator!
Want to make an eternal difference in the lives of others? Now’s your chance!
Become a First15 Life Changer and you’ll do just that: change lives for Christ every single month of the year.
As a First15 Life Changer, you won’t just help send devotionals every day. No, you’ll be an active part of transforming lives as people connect with God through First15. Specifically, your monthly gift will impact more lives through:
- Expansion of our daily devotionals
- Creation of a children's version of First15
- Development of guided prayers
- Publishing of printed books
- Release of new worship songs
- Podcast Releases
- Maintenance and updates for the First15 app
- Website development for enhanced user experience
- Effective marketing strategies to reach even more people with FREE life changing devotionals
Stories of Impact
God has used First15 to change the lives of folks like Allyson, Michael, Sylvia, and Roxanne. Your support will help change the lives of countless others like them…
|“This devotional has been life-changing for me. I love how it is relatable and the worship songs, too.”
|"Your daily devotionals are incredibly inspiring. They have changed my life and the life of my family and friends.”
|“[First15] has helped me find the transformation I have longed for my entire adult life.”
|“Your guidance has helped me survive.”
Exclusive Benefits for Life Changers
As our way of saying thanks, First15 Life Changers enjoy these unique perks:
- Exclusive 25% Discount: Enjoy a special promo code for all products from our store.
- Insider Information: Be the first to know about upcoming projects, events, and exclusive communications.
- Direct Prayer Line: A phone number to text your prayer requests.
Ready to change more lives for Christ?
Click below to give your first monthly gift as a First15 Life Changer. Our goal is to see 125 new monthly partners this month, so we hope you’ll be one of the 125 who says, “Yes, I’ll help more people connect with God and change lives!”
*If you choose to make a gift in memory of or in honor of, you are giving us permission to provide the recipient with your contact information (name, email, phone number and physical address). If you do not wish to share this information, please make a note in the “Your Message to the Recipient” box.