Request the “Let’s be civil” book bundle
With the approaching 2022 midterms and the seeming encroachment of politics into nearly every aspect of our lives, our team wanted to make two essential resources available to you:
- A print edition of our revised and updated book How Does God See America?
- And a digital edition of Respectfully, I Disagree
In this “Let’s be civil” book bundle, we’re offering these two books for your gift of $50 or more.
Cowritten with my son Dr. Ryan Denison, How Does God See America? provides insight on:
- God's perspective on the issues we're facing today
- a biblical view of God's hand in history
- how God engages with nations
- how you can live confidently for Christ in today's culture
In Respectfully, I Disagree, I ask the following questions as a way of seeking civility in a society that seems bent on division:
- How did our country get here?
- Why is our culture so divided and divisive today?
- How can we allow God to transform our lives and relationships?
- Can anyone really change the culture?
- How should we respond to uncivil people?
- Shouldn't we stand for our rights and values?
Because our society appears so politically motivated, we’re offering both books today to help you better understand God’s calling on Christians in America.
Remember: Donate $50 or more for your book bundle of the print edition of How Does God See America? and the digital edition of Respectfully, I Disagree.
And please know that your gift goes toward sharing more biblical insight on today’s toughest issues with Christians looking for a nonpartisan perspective on our politics and our culture.
Thank you for considering supporting our ministry with your donation of $50 or more for this book bundle that we pray will help more Christians in America live out their calling to influence the culture for God’s glory.
If you wish to receive only a print copy of How Does God See America? for your donation of $10 or more, please click here.
If you choose to make a gift in memory of or in honor of, you are giving us permission to provide the recipient with your contact information (name, email, phone number and physical address). If you do not wish to share this information, please make a note in the “Your Message to the Recipient” box.