“Get wisdom, and whatever you get, get insight.” —Proverbs 4:7
For the first time, we’re offering a beautifully designed limited edition box set of all six volumes of Dr. Denison’s Biblical Insight to Tough Questions series.
This gold-embossed box set is an excellent addition to your personal library—or a thoughtful gift for others.
There are limited quantities of our new Biblical Insight to Tough Questions box sets, so request yours today.
In this perennially popular series, Dr. Jim Denison has fielded a wide array of challenging questions.
Each slim volume contains 10 tough questions for a total of 60 biblical insights across 6 volumes. For example:
- What is the Trinity? (Vol. 5)
- Isn’t the Bible filled with contradictions? (Vol. 1)
- What are the Nephilim? (Vol. 6)
- Are we living in the end times? (Vol. 2)
- Is America a Christian nation? (Vol. 6)
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality? (Vol. 1)
- How can I love God and those with whom I disagree? (Vol. 4)
- How should a Christian vote? (Vol. 3)
- How can I talk to nonbelievers about divisive issues? (Vol. 6)
- What are my spiritual gifts? (Vol. 2)
- When life gets hard, where can I turn? (Vol. 4)
- Is it wrong to drink alcohol as a Christian? (Vol. 3)
Request the full six-volume box set today.
Also, please know that this is the last time you’ll be able to request Vols. 1–6.
Limited quantities are available, so get your set while supplies last.
This set is our thank you for your donation of $175 or more to Denison Forum.
We pray this set will encourage, challenge, and inspire you as you seek to live as a culture-changing Christian.
About Your Donation
In return for your donation to our ministry, you will receive a copy of this book.
As you’ll see below, you can select a predetermined amount or you may fill in the empty form field with your donation amount.
Note that we must ask for a minimum donation of $15 to cover production, shipping, and handling costs.
To order multiple copies, donate at least $15 per book and tell us how many books you’d like to order in the comments box.
Why do we ask for donations?
Our ministry has always been donor-supported, but we believe that today it’s even more urgent to get God’s word—our hope—to as many people as possible.
As a mostly digital ministry, we are strategically poised to accomplish that calling.
But we need your help to do so.
For every $1 you give above the minimum request, we can reach someone new with the hope that Jesus provides.
To learn more about why we ask for donations, visit our giving page.
We are unable to ship outside of the United States. Please note that orders will begin shipping August 20.