Request our beautifully designed, limited-edition box set of the “Biblical Insight to Tough Questions” series.
If you’re looking for a gift for the discerning Christian readers in your life, give them our beautifully designed, limited-edition box set of the Biblical Insight to Tough Questions series.
This gold-embossed box set is a thoughtful gift for others (or an excellent addition to your personal library).
In this perennially popular series, Dr. Jim Denison has fielded a wide array of challenging questions.
Each slim volume contains 10 tough questions for a total of 60 biblical insights across 6 volumes. For example:
- What is the Trinity? (Vol. 5)
- Isn’t the Bible filled with contradictions? (Vol. 1)
- What are the Nephilim? (Vol. 6)
- Are we living in the end times? (Vol. 2)
- Is America a Christian nation? (Vol. 6)
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality? (Vol. 1)
- How can I love God and those with whom I disagree? (Vol. 4)
- How should a Christian vote? (Vol. 3)
- How can I talk to nonbelievers about divisive issues? (Vol. 6)
- What are my spiritual gifts? (Vol. 2)
- When life gets hard, where can I turn? (Vol. 4)
- Is it wrong to drink alcohol as a Christian? (Vol. 3)
Request the full six-volume box set today.
Limited quantities are available, so get your set while supplies last.
This set is our thank you for your donation of $175 or more to Denison Forum.
We pray this set will encourage, challenge, and inspire you as you seek to live as a culture-changing Christian.
About Your Donation
In return for your donation to our ministry, you will receive a copy of this book.
As you’ll see below, you can select a predetermined amount or you may fill in the empty form field with your donation amount.
Note that we must ask for a minimum donation of $175 to cover production, shipping, and handling costs.
To order multiple copies, donate at least $175 per set and tell us how many sets you’d like to order in the comments box.
Why do we ask for donations?
Our ministry has always been donor-supported, but we believe that today it’s even more urgent to get God’s word—our hope—to as many people as possible.
As a mostly digital ministry, we are strategically poised to accomplish that calling.
But we need your help to do so.
For every $1 you give above the minimum request, we can reach someone new with the hope that Jesus provides.
To learn more about why we ask for donations, visit our giving page.
We are unable to ship outside of the United States.
*If you choose to make a gift in memory of or in honor of, you are giving us permission to provide the recipient with your contact information (name, email, phone number and physical address). If you do not wish to share this information, please make a note in the “Your Message to the Recipient” box.