Your gift by December 31 DOUBLES to strengthen more parents in 2022!
You know that being a Christian mom or dad in today’s world can be hard. And some days, it’s really hard.
That’s why we’re more committed than ever to resourcing parents like you with the biblical guidance and community you need to raise your kids to love and follow Jesus in a world that’s doing everything it can to throw you off track.
But to reach more parents like you next year, we gotta end this year strong.
That’s why we’ve set a $25,000 year-end goal, and it’s why we’re asking you to pitch in with a generous gift by December 31 to help meet it.
Anything you give will be doubled by a $7,500 match!
Ending the year strong means that together, we’ll be able to grow this million-strong community of perfectly imperfect parents through…
- The Christian Parenting Podcast Network, which equips parents in every phase of life from toddlers, to boy moms, to grandparenting
- Blogs sourced from expert parenting voices
- Workbooks and books to help you dive deeper into topics and themes both practically and spiritually
- Events to help equip you throughout the year with practical and spiritual resources
- More spokespeople to reach a wider population of Christian parents
We know you’d agree that more moms and dads need to hear a message of freedom that Christian Parenting is all about!
So please give generously by December 31 to help reach the year-end goal — and don’t forget your gift can be doubled by the $7,500 match.
Thank you for your support at this important time!
*If you choose to make a gift in memory of or in honor of, you are giving us permission to provide the recipient with your contact information (name, email, phone number and physical address). If you do not wish to share this information, please make a note in the “Your Message to the Recipient” box.