You can bring spiritual guidance to those desperate for truth!
Now more than ever, people need God in their lives.
Yet in recent years we’ve witnessed more people falling into spiritual complacency and confusion—not partaking in the sacraments, and not attending Mass or looking to non-Christian solutions for problems of the heart that only God and His Church can solve.
People are desperate for guidance. They are hungry for truth! But too often, when they seek that guidance in the Catholic Church today, they aren’t finding authentic truth. As a result, some are turning away, and looking elsewhere.
If the Catholic Church does not feed the growing spiritual hunger so many are facing, you know who will—false prophets and inauthentic messengers. We must fight for souls or they will surely be lost.
That is why the Avila Foundation exists: to support sound, orthodox Catholic teaching and to provide healing to a hurting Church.
Your gift to the Avila Foundation today will:
- Continue to provide free resources to those seeking answers in the spiritual life and those instructing others—RCIA and theology teachers, spiritual directors, pastors, youth ministers, retreat directors, and parents
- Fund live, interactive webinar events that draw people from all over the world around some of the most crucial conversations in the Church today.
- Guide those who do not have a spiritual director, or who desire to supplement their direction with solid resources on the interior life, discernment, and prayer.
- Help men discerning a call to the priesthood become mature men of prayer and recollection, giving them opportunities for study, mentorship, and fellowship during one of the most crucial years of their lives.
- Build facilities to sustain our explosive growth and reach even more faithful Catholics who know there is more and desire solid formation.
Your gift can make all of this happen!
This cause is so important to accomplish in the next year that a generous donor has offered to match your gift today (up to a total of $50,000 before December 31st). This means that you can accomplish TWICE as much with your gift.
If you believe that this is a worthy cause, then please join us today with a generous tax-deductible gift of whatever your means allow. When you do, you will enhance the ongoing work of the Avila Foundation: reaching people and teaching them about truth and the fullness of our Faith found in orthodox Catholic teaching so that they may navigate their spiritual battles and come to know, love and serve God.
MAKE YOUR DONATION IN THE SECURE FORM BELOW: